Sales oriented position requiring advanced communication skills, a thorough knowledge of insurance products available through the agency. Capable of pursuing and closing sales of new and existing commercial accounts and retaining assigned book of business.
- Achieve objectives established in annual producer sales plan.
- Prospect for new business from existing clients and identified target groups.
- Contact prospects for the purpose of providing consultative services and making sales appointments.
- Survey prospects to determine insurance needs, inspecting current insurance policies, risk management plans, property, products and records.
- Collect detailed risk and underwriting information including survey data and loss history.
- Work with Account Manager or marketer to complete company submissions and selection of potential markets.
- Develop and deliver formal proposals of insurance including details of coverages, limits, deductibles and other pertinent information.
Must be licensed per state requirements.
Human Resources Director
Sinclair Risk & Financial Management
(203) 284-3209 (Office)
(203) 284-4709 (Fax)