Boiler & Machinery Insurance

Most any business today needs Boiler & Machinery insurance or what is now known as Equipment Breakdown coverage. If, for example, your business has an electrical system, air-conditioning system, and some electronic equipment to produce or track inventory, you would need equipment breakdown insurance. What’s more, you don’t need to be a building owner to require protection for this exposure.

Sinclair Risk & Financial Management provides Boiler & Machinery insurance to protect against breakdowns caused by power surges, mechanical breakdown, motor burnout, boiler damage, and operator error.

A typical policy pays for:

  • Cost to repair or replace the damaged equipment
  • Expenses for the time and labor to repair or replace the equipment
  • Loss of income when a covered breakdown causes a partial or total business interruption
  • Other expenses incurred to limit the loss or speed up the restoration
  • Cost to replace the spoiled stock or materials

Don’t risk your business to mechanical failure.
Give the professionals at Sinclair a call at 203.265.0996, email us, or return the form on this page.