Inland Marine Insurance

Sinclair Risk & Financial Management provides a wide array of commercial inland marine insurance products and solutions to businesses throughout Connecticut. Inland Marine coverage provides businesses with protection for property that may be moving from location to location, property off premises at new locations, temporary locations, or work locations.

There are four major types of Inland marine coverages, with each available from Sinclair:

  • Property being transported
  • Buildings under construction (builder’s risk)
  • Computer equipment and data
  • Contractors equipment

Depending on the type of business you own, this coverage can be essential to protecting business property. If, for example, you’re in the construction trade or are building an addition to your office, Inland Marine insurance can protect the building materials – and your tools and equipment. If you clean, repair, service, or perform work on property of others, Inland Marine insurance can cover losses to goods that occur at your premises, and while being transported to or from your premises or in storage.

Tap into our expertise and resources.
We have the experience and markets to provide you with affordable Inland Marine coverage. Call us at 203.265.0996, email us, or return the form on this page to find out more about our Inland Marine coverages.