Sinclair Risk & Financial Management’s staff works hard to make your COBRA Administration easy. What’s more, our solutions and services will help you avoid severe legal and financial penalties associated with noncompliance, as our staff has the expertise necessary to ensure employer benefit programs are administered in accordance with the appropriate state and federal regulations.
Our services include:
- Communicating COBRA general notice
- Mailing Notice of Right to Continue
- Sending carrier terminations and reinstatements
- Invoicing and collection of COBRA premiums
- Processing of ongoing COBRA transactions on behalf of the group
- Maintaining federal-mandated COBRA documentation
- Providing complete and accurate disclosure to healthcare providers
- Supplying forms for use in administering COBRA
- Monitoring COBRA regulations and legal opinions
- Answering employee COBRA questions
- And more
Let Sinclair do the work for you.
We work with companies of all sizes. Give us call at 203.265.0996 or email us for a no-obligation review of your COBRA procedures.