Sinclair Risk & Financial Management offers selected programs designed exclusively for our affluent clientele and their high value homes. These Homeowners programs provide higher limits and broader coverage than most others, and are designed for houses worth millions that often include expensive furnishings and appointments, cutting-edge media technology and equipment, art collections, and many more expensive objects.
In the event of a claim, for example, you’ll receive replacement cost coverage for your personal property. We can also schedule your most valuable possessions so that you’ll receive the full-insured amount in case of total loss or theft. There are additional features to the programs we offer, including:
- Guaranteed Rebuilding Cost for Dwellings to ensure that your home in the event of a covered loss will be rebuilt in like kind and quality even when the actual cost is greater than your coverage limit
- No dollar limit on loss of use
- Coverage for backup of sewers and drains
- Theft of property at insured’s other residences if insured is away
- Increased limits for property in bank vaults, silverware, watercraft, etc.
- Liability coverage extended to all owned properties
Additional coverages can also be added depending on your needs. This includes coverage for businesses at home, equipment breakdown, identity fraud expenses, surface water and flood damage, and landscape coverage.
We can also help you protect against employee-related lawsuits with Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI). This coverage is recommended if you employ a nanny, housekeeper, driver, personal assistant, gardener, or other domestic staff. The policy protects against allegations of employment-related offenses, such as sexual harassment, wrongful termination, and discrimination.
Offering broad coverage with the flexibility needed to protect your unique home.
Sinclair works with many families throughout Connecticut and beyond to protect their high value homes and assets. We can do the same for you. Give one of our professionals a call at 203.265.0996, email us, or return the form on this page to discuss your specific needs.