Our goal at Sinclair Risk & Financial Management is not only to help our clients transfer risk, prevent losses, and to be there when losses do occur, but also to control costs. We do this in a number of ways, including providing services that take into account future trends, manage claims to stem fraud and facilitate quick resolutions, implement plans for business continuity in the event of a loss, and much more.
With Sinclair, you gain a partner whose experience and insight will help you manage your insurance costs and increase profitability. Our financial management services include:
- Analytics: We’ll optimize your insurance and risk management and financing programs through various analytics that provide a valuable window into future business conditions.
- Contractual Risk Transfer: We’ll maximize business benefits from contractual relationships and mitigate risks with our contractual risk management services.
- Claims Management: We’ll review your entire claims process, including claims reporting and auditing.
- Business Continuity: We’ll assist in developing a planning process that helps to ensure critical services or products are delivered during a disruption.
- Contract Reviews: We’ll provide a thorough review of your contracts as part of our approach in managing risk.
- Disaster Recovery Planning: We’ll help minimize the effects of a loss and increase the speed of your recovery efforts.
- Workers Comp Cost Containment: We’ll take a proactive approach in identifying opportunities to improve your program and manage costs.
- Workers Comp Experience Modification Management: We’ll bring manage your experience modification rating as an important cost driver.
We’ll help you manage costs.
Please give Sinclair call at 203.265.0996, or email us to discuss your program. Our advisors will meet with you and discuss ways in which we can help control costs while maximizing the protection you receive from your risk management and insurance programs.