From standards in employee work facilities, equipment specifications, and sanitation to protection from hazardous materials and employee communications, OSHA affects many aspects of a company’s operations. Keeping up with all the rules and ensuring compliance can be an overwhelming undertaking.
Sinclair Risk & Financial Management’s Risk Safeguard AdvantageTM system provides you, your management, and employees with centralized documentation regarding OSHA compliance as it relates to your specific operation and industry. This includes:
- Equipment purchasing compliance
- Employee safety checklists and operational training programs
- Workplace accident reporting
- Recordkeeping of workplace accidents and injuries
- First-aid training requirements
- OSHA notices, posters on employee rights and safety
- Information on hazardous substances
- And more
OSHA compliance is simplified with us.
At Sinclair, we’ll help you streamline OSHA compliance so that you can advance safety within your company, mitigate risk, and minimize the possibility of violations. Give us a call at 203.265.0996, email us, or return the form on this page for more information.