At Sinclair Risk & Financial Management, we work in partnership with our clients to reduce the risk of work-related injuries, speed up recovery, shorten the return-to-work cycle, and control costs.
We accomplish this by integrating risk management services into the pre- and post-injury Workers Compensation process. This includes establishing procedures and rules for employees and supervisors to follow in the event of a workplace injury, such as:
- Providing immediate care to minimize the severity of loss
- Designating medical care providers
- Reporting early
- Maintaining communication with injured employee
- Maintaining communication with medical provider and insurance company
- Implementing a Return-to-Work program
Helping you reduce the cost of an injury.
Injury prevention and pre-loss controls can be effective in reducing both the frequency and severity of Worker’s compensation claims, resulting in lower premiums. For more information, give us a call at 203.265.0996, email us, or return the form on this page.