Employee injuries and illnesses on the job affect the productivity of your company in addition to being a significant factor in your Workers Compensation costs. Getting your employees back to work as soon as possible not only gets productivity back on track but also helps contain expenses for your operation.
Sinclair Risk & Financial Management develops Return-to-Work (RTW) programs designed to respond to injured employees and get them back to work as soon as possible. Our programs promote modified duty or transitional duty programs for injured employees. Studies show that workers offered modified duty go back to work twice as often as those who aren’t. In addition, an RTW program can also decrease fraudulent behavior.
Our programs help:
- Address the physical, emotional, and environmental factors that affect the employee’s ability to return to full-time work
- Focus on the injured employee’s abilities rather than disabilities
- Facilitate the transition from temporary job assignments to full-time work
- Decrease the number of lost work days to maintain productivity
- Increase the employee’s morale and motivation to return to and remain at work
Getting people back to work after an injury is a win-win for everyone.
Lower your insurance costs, retain skilled workers, and improve employee relations. Give Sinclair a call 203.265.0996, email us, or return the form on this page to discuss your options and how we can customize a program for you.